It’s the New Year, happy 2018! We have 365 days to make the most of and I thought I’d start by letting you know a little more about me.
As you already know, I’m not one for being in front of the camera. I like taking (or trying to take) the snaps I post instead. Since the blog started, an entire 6 months ago, I now have the feeling I should let you know some more about me. I know what you as readers like, but I do feel a twinge of guilt that you don’t really know that much about me.
So, here you go, some fun facts:
- I have had my own horses since the age of 6 and have been riding since I was 3. It’s a huge part of my life and something I don’t think I could ever live without.
- I can’t stand coffee – much to the disappointment of JS. The smell of it, the taste of it, its general being around me is a huge no. I guess this makes me a really bad millennial!
- I adore travel and all things maps, not that this is much news to you as readers. I haven’t been everywhere on my very extensive list, but I am working on it!
- Cooking is fast becoming a huge passion. I can’t get enough of experimenting in the kitchen – although I really am no Jamie Oliver!
- I went through school a year early. Yeah, fun fact! But it also meant that I was the last one of my friends to learn to drive or be able to go out.
- I can’t stand fish, beetroot or raw carrots. They are the ultimate NO foods for me.
- My ultimate dream is to own an original Land Rover Defender. I’m talking a bashed up, beaten down, total beauty of a car in British racing green. Sign me straight up for one of those.
- Avocad-no’s. Don’t even think of trying to get me to eat these. My dream of owning a house before I’m 35 is intact because I simply refuse to purchase or consume them.
- I’m a huge fan of Gin. I’ll try them all – so suggestions on some of the rarer small batch beauties would be greatly appreciated.
- Although I’m not quite brave enough, my ultimate goal is to set up a business and work for myself. I’m pretty sure a Gin drinking Chocolate taster isn’t widely available on the careers market yet, but here’s hoping.
Blogsmass No 7:
Now I have shared a little bit more with you, I hope you fancy sharing a little more with me! So now is your chance to share something…